Well it's been a busy week....I worked Mon, Tues, Wed., was off on Thurs...I went to W.F. to run errands (also know has mom's day out)....and was making plans to leave at 5am on Friday to go to Oklahoma City with a bunch of the "girls" from church to Women of Faith...and yes WOF was absolutley wonderful....but about the nervous breakdown part....
You see....in getting ready to go to OKC....I got home thursday evening and decided to grab a load of jeans and wash them.....So as I was pulling out my clean clothes to put into the dryer....Just guess what was in the bottom of the washing machine.........MY CELL PHONE...
I love my cell phone....it is a sweet cell phone....it does all kinds of sweet things.....But a "Clean" cell phone is not a working cell phone.....
My cell phone is my life line to my family.....Tommy is in Colorado hunting.....Luke is in Granbury.....Ross is running around over the state of Oklahoma and Texas doing errands for me....and Robin and her brood left to go to North Carolina.....And I cant talk.....or what I do best...text....to any of them.........My family is living life without me....It probably isnt killing them as it is me.....Yes....I AM SICK.....I think I have developed a new illness ......somewhere for my problems/symtoms is a name.....I know " nocellphoneitits".....Or worse yet its probably a new mental illness....I need to check into getting disability....
And you know......Every number I ever needed in the world got washed down the drain......
Can you feel my pain, can you feel the agony, can you feel my loss of contact with the outside world....
I even went to Women of Faith....and they always have a teary song where everyone waves their cell phones in the air.....BUT DID ANITA HAVE A PHONE!!!!! NO, .................BUT HER'S IS CLEAN!!!!
So, after to church today I drove to Wichita Falls to get my phone replaced...but here I sit 3 hours later still with "nocellphoneitis"..I had to call/email the insurance place....the message i got was it would be tuesday before i have a phone.....So, I have to suffer for 2 more days.....PRAY FOR ME!!!!
1 comment:
I am so sorry, I know I would never be able to function without my cell phone. You need to start texting me, I LOVE to text. I've even gotten my mom to text, (well a little) Get my phone number from my mom, I won't post it here!!!
Post a Comment