Here is a view of Alcatraz from a ferry trip across the bay...
China Town....a busy, bustling place...also one full of smells that really didnt appeal to me....a walk thru was enough for me....


China Town....a busy, bustling place...also one full of smells that really didnt appeal to me....a walk thru was enough for me....
I set my trusty little camera on auto shoot...and took a pic of me and tommy....
I just loved the way the sun rays came thru these giants...
And of course...we spent most of our time just lookin up.....so here you can look up too.....
The last couple of years I've got to take a trip for my birthday..I know its just an excuse to go somewhere.....but hey...why ruin it! This year Tommy and I flew to San Francisco...I had some specific goals for this trip....
#1...I wanted to ride a "trolley car"...who can go to San Fran and not ride the trolleys'..You know..."rice-a-roni..the san francisco treat".... Besides the actually trolley...I learned there is another type of trolley that is electric...we rode it a time or two to get from place to place.
Us on one trolley...passing another trolley....While typing this...the thought came to me..I'm glad the weather was absolutely beautiful....this ride might not have been nice in bad weather...
3 comments:
I loved that place, I want to go back!
If anyone deserves to get to travel for their b-day its you. I'm glad you went, the pics are beautiful (of coarse)
It looks like ya'll had lots of fun. I am glad you had a great birthday. I love all of your pictures you have taken.
Amber
Post a Comment