I just love to take pictures....I love pictures....I love looking at pictures...they bring back such memories....of places been or faces that have changed...I think God gave me one of those "kodak" moments the other day.....and I thought I'd share it....Alot of times when typing or emailing or texting..i will end with XXXOOOXXXOOO....or for you who don't know "HUGS and KISSES....
Luke, Ross, Emari and Zoey were outside playing in the water sprinkler...and as the "good" nana...I had my camera taking pictures...But I just happen to look up....and this is what I saw in the sky....."X O"....
Isnt that too cute......God was sending me XXXOOO"s He wanted me to have a "visual" picture that He loves me...
God has such a sense of humor....and I think He makes "kodak" moments on purpose....we just have to be looking..
2 comments:
You are so amazing. God gave us two of the most beautiful objects of His so that we always have lots of "Kodak" moments....Emari and Zoey. Love ya.
I love that!!! He is so gracious to us with his love in the strangest of ways which make it that much more amazing.
Post a Comment