In the old testament, God spoke thru a burning bush, a donkey, writing on the wall and other ways....
What does this have to do with these pic's, you ask....
Well, these are pic's of the bathroom at my church.....Approx. 9 months ago..while "taking care of business"......I began looking around at my surroundings...AND....I laughingly say: THE LORD SPOKE TO ME.........I HEARD A LOUD AND CLEAR............REMODEL!!
This place has looked the same since I first stepped in this building in 1974......He impressed on me to remodel........I have slowly begun this process.....I did order a new vanity with marble top.....It was gorgeous...but it came in cracked and i had to send it back (the devil at work..hahha)....since i havent found one like it....i do have the "wall words" to put up......and i am still turning over and over in my mind the color to paint the walls......we will need new lights.....new mirror........a total new look.........so, the project is in gear......
So for you skeptics who believe that God doesnt talk to his people anymore.....beware........He does, even in the church bathroom!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh, the Lord definitely talks, he speaks to me all the time!!! And I am proud that you had the heart to change that bathroom, it is rather sad!! :( Post some pictures when you get through with it!!!
I am soooo excited about the bathroom project. Just planning and dreaming about it....isn't it exciting.
I know God speaks to His children....I'm glad you have an ear to hear it.
Post a Comment