I'm sitting here freezing....it's in the low 30's outside...the wind has been blowing....i think "category 1 or 2" strength...it really could be a hurricane if i lived on the coast....and then i look and it is a nice, balmy, sunny 84 degrees in cozumel.....I HEAR THE BEACH CALLING ME......shhhhh, listen close and you can hear it too!!
But if you live in Texas too,... like I do.... you know the weather will be totally different in a couple of days.....
And about my cruise....as you see.....i'm longing for warm weather.....it was absolutely wonderful, beautiful, refreshing and just plain fun.....just too short.....Oh yeah....and about the "shoes" issue....(from my last blog)...I took only ONE pair of dress shoes....the ones i liked.....and every time i wore them...I would say...."you know...these shoes DO NOT go with this outfit"....Or "these shoes can be worn with this pair of pants"......I just wanted everyone to be aware I WAS properly coached......And that my coaches had tried to enlighten me on what was and was not acceptable....But what can I say......I AM A 50+ hick.....and even to robin's dismay wears socks with her birkenstocks....(but not on this cruise)...
So, the moral to the story is: LIVE....LOVE....and LAUGH !!!!!
2 comments:
Well i'm glad u realize that the socks with sandles thing is way out of date and out of style, but I still love you. I'll let you wear them when I put you in the nursing home in a few years. haha.
Pics from the cruise??
Post a Comment