"FIREPROOF'
Tommy and I just got home from Wichita Falls.....We went to see this movie....I came away feeling blessed in several ways and also challenged in several ways....
Yes, we've been married almost 33 years (Nov.1st)...and as with all people who live together.....there have ups and downs.....But I firmly believe a statement made in the movie....that "LOVE IS A DECISION"......feelings cant always be trusted....not that feelings are bad....but they cant be the anchor to a relationship.....the "decision" is the anchor........the thing that can keep us grounded...can keep us focused.......
But I've been blessed with a man who I know without a doubt loves me....who would do anything for me......And I have never once in 33 years doubted this.
But......I came home and ordered The Love Dare book....not for him but for me...I want to take the dare.....
So.....go see the movie....take the dare....and lets see what happens. I'm excited....
(P.S. Robin...I ordered you a book too!!!)
2 comments:
Thanks mom. I can't wait. I want to see it too.
I can't wait to see it! You do have a pretty good guy!!
Post a Comment