Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pain


It's hard for me to write this blog after reading Robin's....How do you deal with the pain of a friend...even harder the pain of your child? We know in the deep, deep pit of our heart and mind that God feels and cares deeply about our pain.....But it doesnt make it go away...and most of the time it doesnt even ease it.....It's there....waiting....watching.......getting ready to pounce.....

Then the thought comes to my mind of a movie...The Passion of the Christ....I usually watch movies over and over....But I have only seen this one once...(and it was with Robin)...I just cant bring myself to watch it again...I really think it was the most powerful movie I have ever watched......Other than the brutality that Jesus suffered because of me....that totally brings tears to my eyes and breaks my heart.....


I think it is a movie about how God puts mothers in difficult situations....Can you just imagine your first born child hanging on a cross...while being tortured beyond recognition....being made fun of? And ultimitely dying.....

I just cant phathom the pain......My heart breaks... and even typing this tears well up in my eyes.....I have never had to experience anything close.....

But I think and have to believe God gave mothers a portion of His grace, His love and mostly HIS HEART to endure.......

Does that make pain easier.......

Then the song phrase pops into my mind...."when I cant touch His hand...remember HIS HEART"


My heart loves you......

1 comment: