Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I think I will pick a picture daily or so and write about it....I love taking pictures...people tell me i have a talent....

Today: tommy ("mr. williams") overlooking carribean at cancun...

I have been blessed with a good man..a man who i have never once doubted his love for me or his family....he has ALWAYS put us first....After 32 years of marriage...i think i would be totally lost without him.....I went to a funeral of a highschool friend who lost his wife at 42 yrs old.....That was a eye opener and a heart breaker.....I dont see how you bury a spouse, especially at that age...I dont know how you go on.....Tommy and I have alot of differences, but we have alot of things we like to do.......God was truly good to me when he let this man walk into my life at the age of 16......

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh mom, thats so sweet. It makes me want to cry. I have been blessed with parents who love each other. its a wonderful blessing that most people dont get to see anymore. I hope my girls get to say the same thing about me someday. I love you.