Family Vacation
Creede, Colo 2008
I love our family vacations...we have been on a cruise as a family and this year we went to colorado....Snow, snow, snow..........
I would like to instill memories of family for emari and zoey........
I hope they remember their nana and pawpaw as fun and loving....I am blessed at this time in our lives to be able to go and do things like this...It was totally different when my kids were little....we didnt have the money to travel like we do now.....But I think kids are kids no matter what their age......I guess my kids will always be babies......and I am thankful we can do this now....
2 comments:
mom, we had a wonderful childhood no matter how little money we had. I wouldnt change a thing now. I love our family vacations too because all of the closest people in my life are all together enjoying each other and exploring something new. You raised good kids despite our flaws.
Wounderful family
Post a Comment