No, really....right now she is trying to be my online house cleaning coach...and i really think people, things, happen across your path for a purpose....and she stumbled right into my mess.....As I said she is a constant drum in my email....I read them....kinda...And for the last 6 days my kitchen sink HAS BEEN SHINY...I think she/he would be proud...
Of course this month is "drink water" for your health....That goes in one ear and out the other....For some reason...I just dont do water...I have tried a time or two......I confess....I have a diet coke addiction...but as the true addict...I havent and am not willing to give it up....So, so much for that encouragement from my "coach"
This week is Zone 4...it is wednesday...and we have had 3 days to do 15 minute cleaning in our master bedrooms... and as of this moment....yep..you guessed I havent done what my coach wants me to do....
And you know what....I think she now lives in my house....yesterday Ross said....strange things were happening....a picture falling off the wall for no reason.....things falling off my computer desk, at a different time for no reason.....and the strangest was while in the bathroom...the tooth brush holder and toothpaste jumped off the ledge and into the sink.....
Ross said he thought the house was haunted....I told him ...I didnt not allow ghost/spirits into my house....He said he would tell them that....
But...I think it is the Fly Lady......and she is DECLUTTERING FOR ME....
YEAH....what a coach.....
1 comment:
That is so funny!!! She needs to come back to my house. I have lost touch with Flylady. Come back!!!! My sink is dirty!!!
Post a Comment