Sunday, February 22, 2009

Neat?

I was just messing around on facebook....doing one of those question/answer things.....and there was a question.....

WHO IS THE NEATEST YOU OR YOUR SPOUSE?

Well...that hits at the core....I said I missed the "neat" class in school or possibly maybe I was sick that day I just dont remember.....

But then the actual answer came to me: I was born without a neat gene!!
And things I have learned in life is that in my household....The defect of not have a "neat gene" is a dominate gene....It would be better if it was a recessive gene...and would lay quietly in the back ground....But no! It is an obvious birth defect....And rages where the whole world can see...I am a total slob....And slob things just really dont bother me....

And another sad thing is that my husband has to live with my defect...and most of the time he is very understanding......but on occasion....well I think you can see the picture..

The others in my house are all effected by this birth defect of mine....and you know....I think I've passed it on to my children....and I can see some of the symptoms in my grand daughters.....Because they ARE NOT neat....

So....I am fixing to google "living without a neat gene" and see if there are any self help groups...(for my grand daughters of course...their spouses would probably appreciate it...if i could help them now)

But....you know...I really would like to be a neat freak...but being a slob is okay for me...

2 comments:

Robin said...

YOu are so funny.

Amy Meek said...

That is hilarious!!! I didn't get the gene either!!! :( :(