well, i'm so excited....i am fixing to enter the "bubble"...i am going to youth camp in glorieta, n.m. this week....if you have ever been to camp you totally understand....if you havent.....you are missing something.....In the bubble, meals are made for you....you have no t.v., no newspapers, no phones (now cell phones abound), no computer, basically no outside world.....you play, learn and focus on you and God....you study the bible,...you discuss studies/ even problems in life....and you worship the Maker........
And while typing this the thought came to me.....we are as children...paying attention to our Father....our needs being met....without the need of outside interference.....You know this is what the Word says we are to do......become like a child for this is what the Kingdom of heaven is like.....
Childlike......I'm ready
1 comment:
Yeah, I soooo wish I could live as a child again, with no outside influences, just uncorrupted faith, like that of kids. They dont need proof they just know.....
Hope you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment