I went with the youth at the church to the Mercy Me concert in Wichita Falls last night....Oh my gosh...It was so good....so awesome....it was in one of the larger churches instead of at the colliseum....It was so laid back...Bebo Norman actually went around the crowd with a microphone and the fans had chances to asked Mercy Me questions....We had a blast...One of the high school girls was excited because she asked a question and Bebo had his arm around her.....I also had a friend from work go....we wound up with an extra ticket and the Lord put her name on my heart....so she left the hospital and came to the concert for awhile....she has been going thru a rough trial of patience and depending on the Lord...Her grand daughter was the driver of the car where the other two girls died (from my last post)......She still is in ICU....with a long road in front of her...so as a "nana" myself...my heart goes out to her....
So...the moral to this story is: Go see Mercy Me!!!!! You will be blessed!!
1 comment:
They are in Lubbock in November, I wish we were taking our youth to see them. I would love to see them, I would spend too much money though on cd's and tshirts, bumper stickers, etc....
Post a Comment